Saturday, May 05, 2007

Holy Cow!

I haven't been able to sign in to my blog for...a really long time. I switched to the google version, and it screwed up everything. The "it" being me, probably, as I'm sometimes so absent-minded and disorganized I charge into a new tech situation without understanding just what it is I'm doing. My take on this is that you gotta hand it to me for the charging in in the first place, but, as I have learned (well, evidently not), that can sometimes create problems.
So, just this minute, I was fooling around with ALL the issues forums, trouble-shooting, and suggestions and it worked!
Now, I fear I'll never get on again, as I have no idea what I did that made the signing on happen. Story of my life, in one way or another, and as fears go, a rather minor one.
But I'm back. For this moment in time. We shall see about the rest of them.
And why am I Holy-Cowing over my return? I missed me! Ha!

2 comments:

K.S. said...

YAY! You're back. The family that blogs together.... uses the computer a lot.

PrairieHomie said...

I'm thrilled to be able to blog once again. Now, I only hope I have something to say and the will to say it.