Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Morning Silliness

These quizzes are everywhere on blogs. I took this and liked the result, so I'm posting it- ha! Although I don't like to admit it, the time out part is probably true. I think that means I can be a stickler for nice behavior. Hmmmmm. I've been told I'm "Teacher-y." That's probably the nicest way to say it.

A Wikipedia character study reports this about Kanga: "Piglet says she 'isn't clever'" and also that she can write her name, but "there's no other indication that she can read or write." This, for an English teacher. Yikes.

So Kanga's not the brightest bulb in the box. But she's "caring" and "kind-hearted." I'll take it.

Try the quiz yourself, and see who you are, in the 100 Acre Wood of Pooh.


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Kanga, too. :-) Heidi

PrairieHomie said...

This doesn't surprise me-- no wonder we have fun hopping along through the neighborhood!