Monday, September 24, 2007

Here I Am in all my Whinyness

Don't like to complain, but I'm pooped. I'm in the thick of the first term with the creative writers; their first piece has come in and I need to finish grading it before the next one rolls in. Crunch time. The freshman are writing too, and that always adds more work to an already busy assessment routine for them. It will let up, though, as the creative writers turn to poetry and script writing.

The byproduct of this is that my creativity dipstick reads about two quarts low. I'm burning the candle at both ends and my brain's a bit on the mushy side. Also, school is a very social place, and to be honest, socializing takes a lot out of me.

Introvert, thy name is Roxanne.

I miss feeling good at blogging. I don't like posting just to post, but I do it because I want to continue blogging.

I'm tired. I'm whiny. I think I'll stop now.

No comments: