Friday, October 26, 2007

And now, for something totally different


Because it seems like I complain all too often here, I thought I'd take the opportunity to say this:
This was a good week at school! We are studying Romeo and Juliet in English 9, and I loooooove teaching Shakespeare to kids who are new to it. The creative writers are, well, this term's creative writers just are. Some classes are more into it than others, and I've learned not to take it personally. Also, I'm in the midst of planning a big Link Crew event, and that's moving along without major glitches.
Having just come off last week's three-day week, I thought this one might feel like a crawl, but it didn't. The kids are learning, I'm caught up (relatively speaking), and there are no big crises at hand.
It has been a good work week :-)

No comments: