Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Crazier and Crazier

The following is taken from an article on the Forbe's magazine web site, and I also just read that Lou Dobbs reported it tonight:


The State Department said Monday that it will ask Americans to pay for rides out of Lebanon that include chartered vessels.

"What we have to do in a situation like this is, we have to go out on an emergency basis and rent vessels," Burns said. "That's what we're trying to do ... We do that on behalf of American citizens. We're not quite sure how many of these Americans will come out."

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi objected to billing evacuees.

"A nation that can provide more than $300 billion for a war in Iraq can provide the money to get its people out of Lebanon," Pelosi said in a statement.


Just when I think I've seen the limit of nuts from this administration, they show me I haven't. Yes, people, truth is stranger than fiction.

No comments: